About REVELATION CHURCH
Revelation Church is a body of Christ committed to share the Gospel of the Lord Jesus for the salvation man, training and equipping the body of Christ to accomplish the mandate of going into all the world and preach the Gospel to all the people. Starting in Jersey City and beyond!
Presenting the Good News
Serving to accomplish our life’s God-given purpose
Giving everything to glorify God
Living a victorious life
The Train and The Railroad Track
Represents the Church where every car represents a small group.
Represents the way to reach the destination/move forward.
Rail 1 - Evangelization
Rail 2 - Edification
What are we doing?
- Helping people to belong into the family of God
- Training Small group Leaders
- Creating Small group (Train car) where everyone can find their sense of belonging
- To develop and equip members to duplicate the group
Why are we doing it?
- To be faithful in the calling and the Caller (Our Lord Jesus)
- To create a community for everyone to belong
- To enjoy the fellowship and the partnership with God
- To nurture every member with God’s Word
How are we doing it?
- Small group (Train car) will help each other lay the 2 tracks
(Track 1- Evangelism, T2- Edification)
- Small group members, inviting somebody to ride the car and enjoy the journey
When are we successful?
- When a small group leader is trained
- When a small group is created
- When people ride the train and have a personal relationship with Christ and is Baptized
- When small group members go through the growth process
Where is God taking us?
- To experience the journey of people’s lives coming back to God
- We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the scriptures.
- We believe that the Bible reveals God, The Fall of Men, the way of Salvation and God’s plan and purpose in the ages.
- We believe in the Deity, Virgin Birth and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Salvation is by grace, plus nothing minus nothing.
- We believe that the conditions to Salvation are repentance and faith.
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merits of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the visible, personal and pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the everlasting, conscious, blessedness of the saved and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in separating ourselves from worldliness and ecclesiastical apostasy.
- We believe that marriage is just between man and woman.
- We believe in the autonomy of the local church.
Come and worship with us!