Who is Revelation Church?
Revelation Church is a body of Christ committed to share the Gospel of the Lord Jesus for the salvation man, training and equipping the body of Christ to accomplish the mandate of going into all the world and preach the Gospel to all the people.
Starting in Jersey City and beyond!
VISION – “Seeing people and families reunited with God”
MISSION – “Helping people to belong into the Family of God”
R – Run with perseverance the race that God has set before us.
“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of
witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so
easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for
us.” Hebrews 12:1
C – Commit everything you do to God.
“Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you.” Psalms 37:5
Paradigm: The Train and The Railroad Track
The Train – represents the Church where every car represents a small group.
The Rails – represents the way to reach the destination/move forward.
Rail 1 – Evangelization
Rail 2 – Edification
Both should be permanent structures in church activities to achieve its goals.
What are we doing? (Mission)
– Training Small group Leaders
– Creating Small group (Train car) where everyone can find their sense of belonging
– To develop and equip members to duplicate the group
Why are we doing it? (Values)
– To be faithful in the calling and the Caller (Our Lord Jesus)
– To create a community for everyone to belong
– To enjoy the fellowship and the partnership with God
– To nurture every member with God’s Word
How are we doing it? (Strategy)
– Small group (Train car) will help each other lay the 2 tracks
(Track 1- Evangelism, T2- Edification)
– Small group members, inviting somebody to ride the car and enjoy the journey
When are we successful? (Measures)
– When a small group leader is trained
– When a small group is created
– When people ride the train and have a personal relationship with Christ and is Baptized
– When those who ride joins the process of edification and evangelization
Where is God Taking us? (Vision)
– Joyful journey to the Kingdom of God on earth to heaven.
- We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the scriptures.
- We believe that the Bible reveals God, The Fall of Men, the way of Salvation and God’s plan and purpose in the ages.
- We believe in the Deity, Virgin Birth and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Salvation is by grace, plus nothing minus nothing.
- We believe that the conditions to Salvation are repentance and faith.
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merits of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the visible, personal and pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the everlasting, conscious, blessedness of the saved and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in separating ourselves from worldliness and ecclesiastical apostasy.
- We believe that marriage is just between man and woman.
- We believe in the autonomy of the local church.